AEM & Forge is a leading designer and manufacturer of thin-gauge photo-etched precision metal solutions. The most advanced photo-etching technology coupled with our photo-etching techniques allows us to produce the most intricate of component designs while maintaining extremely tight tolerances.
START-TO-FINISH CUSTOM ETCHING
Photo etching (also referred to as photo chemical milling, metal etching, chemical machining, or photo fabrication) is a fast, cost-effective way to produce a wide variety of precision metal parts. A start-to-finish custom photo-etching specialist, AEM & Forge can help you design, prototype, and produce a finished metal part that meets the exact demands of your industry and application.
- One-side, two-side, and step-photo chemical etching processes
- Wide variety of materials
- Etching metal thicknesses ranging from 0.0007″ to 0.032″
- Quick, cost-effective design modifications
- No need for hard tooling
- Burr- and stress-free high-quality precision parts
- In-house photo tooling allows extremely quick turnaround times
PHOTO ETCHING INDUSTRIES
AEMF’s chemically etched products are used by many of the world’s largest OEMs in a variety of industries including military, medical, automotive, energy storage, solar, telecommunications, instrumentation, wireless, and microwave.